How Your Gift Helps
What difference does your donation to EarthShare make? How far does your donation go? Take a look at these examples:
- $5 per month sponsors a child in Tualatin Riverkeepers' Nature Education & Awareness program, which gets children outdoors to learn how to appreciate and make choices that help the Tualatin River's health.
- $10 per month can pay for Willamette Riverkeeper to purchase 100 native trees and shrubs to plant along the Willamette River and its tributaries, improving river health and wildlife habitat.
- $12 per month would cover the cost of three students attending an overnight science program at Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center's Jawbone Flats, where they gain hands-on science experience in the largest tract of old growth forest in Oregon.
- $15 per month enables Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides to promptly and personally respond to 12 requests for information on pesticide hazards and alternatives to using chemicals on insects, weeds and other pests.
- $30 per month allows WaterWatch to file one appeal of a new water development proposal that would harm an Oregon river or stream.
- $42 per month will pay for Greenbelt Land Trust to conserve ¼ acre of Willamette Valley wetlands.
I would like more examples of what my donation buys.